I am currently an undergraduate student at Northeastern University pursuing a combined major in Economics and Business Administration with a double concentration in Finance and Accounting. I am also concurrently completing a minor in International Affairs.
References & Recommendations
I am continually in awe of Adam’s motivation to plan in advance and take charge in seeing projects to completion.
Adam was integral to the successful implementation of complex tasks requiring significant out of the box thinking.
Business Development Strategist
• Implemented client outreach solutions inclusive of a platform-adaptive website and live-chat support system.
• Integrated and expanded an online payment option to convenience clients and streamline business operations.
• Developed lead-to-client conversion strategies.
• Generated unique, and optimized existing, content for marketing purposes.
Northeastern University, D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Boston, MA, USA
Candidate for Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics and Business Administration
Concentrations in Finance and Accounting
Minor in International Affairs
- Economic Development and Current Economic Issues in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Field Study of Economic Integration in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Activities and Societies: University Honors Program; Dean's List; Clinton Global Initiative; Dialogues of Civilization; Finance and Investment Club; Entrepreneurs Club; Collegiate Alternative Investment Summit
Emirates International School
International Baccalaureate Diploma
Higher level Economics, Chemistry, and Biology
Standard level Mathematics, English, and Spanish
- Service trip to Mauritius, Africa. Worked in the maintenance and development of a school for underprivileged children.
Activities and Societies: Chess Club (Founder & President); Dubai Cares EISM Chapter (Secretary & Head of Logistics); Model United Nations (Delegate); Service Trip to Mauritius, Africa (Volunteer); Website Development (Web Developer)
Harvard University, Summer Program
Cambridge, MA, USA
For-Credit Secondary School Program
Undergraduate Credit in Macroeconomics and International Relations
Activities and Societies: Recreational Chess
Certificates & Licenses
Bloomberg Market Concepts (In Progress)
Inbound Marketing Certification (In Progress)
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED (In Progress)
American Red Cross